Friday 8 July 2011

Pedaling the road - now also on Cyclismas

It's been quiet for some days from my side on the blog. That might be strange to some, while the world's biggest cycling race is on. Let me assure you that I have been busy watching and writing, and you will soon find out more.

I have been asked by some people to be a member of a "merry band of misfits" - Some of you will recognise the words from twitter the last week. That is right, I'm talking about..

www.cyclismas.com.

I will still post the same posts I write on cyclismas here on this blog so don't worry, you will get yours.

So, later today you will find a post here, but not after the brand new site for cycling, snark, commentary and analysis is launched.

Who else is on cyclismas? Check out the site later today, it really is a band of misfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment